Last Call for the Christmas Stampin’ Stack!
If you’re ready to get a great start on your Christmas cards, today & tomorrow are the final days to sign up for my Christmas Stampin’ Stack! We’ll be making 15 cards in one afternoon. Yay!
- 15 Christmas Cards!
- includes 15 envelopes!
Seats are still available, and the final supplies order is being submitted the evening of Sunday, September 21. So, call a crafty friend or two to join you, and join us for a crafty afternoon … just 2 weeks away!
Just in case you missed the original post … here you go! Hope to see you stampin’ with us!
I’m downright tickled to announce that Texas Rubber and Ink! is making plans to hit the dusty trails highways bringing a Christmas card-making event to all who can come!
- First stop: Denton, Texas! Homewood Suites – Cowboy Room
- Why? To get out there and share some stampin’ fun!
- When? Sunday afternoon, October 5, 2014 – 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Who’s invited? Stampers from here, there, and even yonder!
- Cost? $25 per person, prepaid by or before 5:00 p.m. Central Time, Sunday, September 21, 2014. I’m happy to accept your PayPal payment Or, just contact me for other payment options. Once payment is received, you have a reserved spot for sweet and stampy fun!
Our agenda? CHRISTMAS Stampin’ Stack!
featuring the brand new Stampin’ Up! holiday stamp sets
- Make 3 each of 5 Christmas Cards – You’ll have 15 cards ready to go!
- Envelopes included!
You’re welcome to leave comments or questions below. Or, use the Contact Bev button over in the left column of this blog! Hope to stamp with you soon!
Texas Rubber + Ink! on Facebook
My Gallery @ Splitcoaststampers
Here it is … the Fine Print:
- In the event you are unable to attend, your pre-paid kit of materials will be held for you.
- Alas, this class does not qualify for downline discount.
Your pre-payment is your reservation! You can pre-pay via PayPal, **OR, you’re welcome to contact me for other payment options: firstname.lastname@example.org
What an exciting time of the year for stampers, memory keepers, and paper crafters …. like you & like me! It’s time to happy dance and try to make those holiday creation ‘decisions’!
Introducing the 2014 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals * August 19 – 24
We hope you enjoy this week’s Weekly Deals!
Big Shot + Bundles
I’m betting that you can guess what arrived on my front porch today!
Remember the Big Shot + Bundles offer that’s continuing at Stampin’ Up! through August? Yeahhh …. I took advantage of the special myself. It will help out a LOT in my classes on the road. Now, if I want to have 2 different tables working on projects that require a Big Shot … no problem! Tah-daaaaaaaaaaaah!!
And …. with the choice of one of five free stamp set/Framelits bundles (your choice!) with the purchase of a Big Shot, it was basically just a decision of which bundle would I choose?
This is just 1 of the 5 bundles from which to choose! Here’s mine:
So, this bundle cost $99.95 (= cost of Big Shot) … but this bundle value = $143.90!
You can check out all of the exclusive bundles here!
Ohhhhhh …. you already have your own Big Shot? It’s still a wise plan to check out the bundles because you can still purchase these discounted bundles at an amazing 15 percent off! This is one deal you won’t want to miss. These bundles are one-time only exclusives and are only available until August 31!
Let’s Give a Rowdy Shout-out to “Yee-Haw”!!
As you probably expect, I’m ordering one of these sets for myself! If you wish to jump on my Yee-Haw! “band-wagon”, you’re welcome to order right along with me, using this Hostess Code: QD2PX9CX
**Yee-Haw Note! If you order this week, using the Hostess Code provided, you’ll be invited to the studio for a free class using our new Yee-Haw stamp sets! I’ll email you with our free class date for a Yee-Haw stampin’ gathering once I know that we’ve all received our stamps! **Not close enough to come in person, but still want to order with us? Not to worry … I’ll be sure to share the projects with you from our gathering.
Psssssssssssssssst! If you’re wondering what would work well with your new “Yee-Haw” stamp set, here are a few great little add-ons to consider:
Paper Pumpkin New Subscriber Promotion
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up–get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you’ll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
This Subscription Offer Good until September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print Scoop:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Visit MyPaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, “HALFOFF2” when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, September 10, 2014; 11:50 PM (MT).
***New Paper Pumpkin Monthly Get-together!***
My subscribers to My Paper Pumpkin are invited to join me for assembling & creating with each newest delivery of our My Paper Pumpkin! Please use my ‘Contact Me‘ button in the left column to bring your kit and join in the fun of creating with My Paper Pumpkin together! This monthly gathering is free to all subscribers who join My Paper Pumpkin using me as their demonstrator.